[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 in Africa

Kondwani C. Hara kondwa at m-hi.org
Wed Jun 6 15:20:48 SAST 2012

What do you think of the following article in the light of what I have
posted a few days ago on security implications ipv6 might involve, and the
recent development in the internet community, wikileaks, close down of
several very public websites, and the protests.

http://www.christianresponsealerts.com/2012/06/the-un-wants-complete-control-over-the-internet-and-that-would-mean-unprecedented-censorship-taxes-and-surveillance/

Do you consider ipv6 is being deployed with this goal in mind?

If the network is abused, can the abuse be easy to contain?

Kondwani C. Hara.