[afripv6-discuss] What are the benefits of IPv6 over IPv4

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat Jun 2 19:26:29 SAST 2012

Thank you Noah, Jordi, and SM.

@SM, ICANN charges like $.30 for gTLDs, while the registry charges around $6.

@Noah, the customer is ignorant. He doesn't know what to pay for and
what not to.

With the argument you guys are fronting, then it does not make sense
to sell domains. Domains, IPs, and AS all fall under the same
category. Especially domains which are virtually infinite. But some of
us have mad a fortune selling them.

And this is how America bacame a super power, by amassing wealth
selling nothing to humanity. I woun't be surprised to find out they
sell Transport layer port numbers.

10rdmwesh

--
Mwendwa Kivuva