[afripv6-discuss] What are the benefits of IPv6 over IPv4

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Jun 2 16:43:26 SAST 2012

Because addresses and other Internet resources aren't sold to the LIR, and
consequently the LIR can't sell them.

You can charge for the services, and you actually already charge for the
access, I guess, so when you make your figures for your profit, you need
to consider all the expenses, including the access to the resources.

Regards,
Jordi