[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 - Balancing Planning with DOing (was 6 Steps for Jump-Starting IPv6 Adoption in Government)

David Kariuki kariukidw at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:18:53 SAST 2012

Hi Mukom,

Your efforts on getting IPv6 adopted in Africa are highly appreciated.

IMO we might need to start training in other critical internet
Infrastructure such as DNS so as to make people more confident with the
migration. Planning and Configuration is understandably getting most of the
efforts but if we dont take the next step in the process then we will get
stuck.

David