[afripv6-discuss] Fwd: [afgwg-discuss] 6 Steps for Jump-Starting IPv6 Adoption in Government

nabil benamar benamar73 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:36:39 SAST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to encourage all of you to get certified with he.net. We need,
as Africans to have more Sage certified in
http://tunnelbroker.net/usage/sages.php

In fact, in one step of the certification process, I was asked to have a
domain name reachable in IPv6. Obviously, my web server is at home since no
ISP in Morocco, was able to guarantee that my  website will be in dual
stack !!

I am here for any question or clarification

all the best

2012/5/24 Mark Elkins <mje at posix.co.za>

> On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 07:57 +0100, Victor Ndonnang wrote:
> > Dear Nabil,
> >

> > Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Can you tell us more
> > about how you managed to make your web site IPv6 ready?
>
> I gave a presentation at AfriNIC-6 (five years ago!) which covered what
> you ask.
> http://www2.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-6/agenda.htm#04
>
> http://www2.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-6/presentations/1/AFRINIC_6_IPV6_Deployment_Mark.pdf
>
> You can test your IPv6 connectivity by going to secdns2.posix.co.za (a
> secondary site I have in London). You'll see your IP address and either
> a boring, static Tux [IPv4] or a Joyful, Dancing Tux [IPv6] - concept
> inspired by the kame project.
>

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Victor.

*