[afripv6-discuss] Fwd: [afgwg-discuss] 6 Steps for Jump-Starting IPv6 Adoption in Government

nabil benamar benamar73 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:46:13 SAST 2012

Dear Victor,

I have created a tunnel 6in4 with he.net and I have used there free DNS
service to configure the zone! that's all
However you can do much more with he.net. for example, you can ask for /48
prefix and configure m0n0wall to advertise your prefix in you LAN. With
this solution you can have an entire LAN with ipv6 global addresses...and
with no cost!!

regards

2012/5/24 Victor Ndonnang <ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz>

> Dear Nabil,****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Can you tell us more
> about how you managed to make your web site IPv6 ready? ****
>
> Best regards,****
>
> Victor.****
>
> ** **