[afripv6-discuss] 6 Steps for Jump-Starting IPv6 Adoption in Government

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Thu May 24 08:51:41 SAST 2012

Hi SM,

Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of this study report of the Internet
Society about the impact of IXPs on the local development of the Internet. I
know how It is important to keep the local traffic effectively local.
We are talking about this since but there is still no Internet Exchange
Point (IXP) in Cameroon and Internet users are still paying very high
Internet access cost. Our other hope is to see our ccTLD be good managed and
cheaper in term of having a local domain name.

While waiting to all those positive changes to happen, We have to work with
what is available and reachable to us.

Best regards,
Victor.