[afripv6-discuss] Launch of the AF6TF

Hisham Ibrahim hisham at afrinic.net
Thu Mar 22 09:02:58 SAST 2012

Thank you Janvier and looking forward to the Cameroonian participation.
I am very pleased with the rapid uptake of IPv6 in Cameroon since our last AfriNIC meeting in November.
Based on the routing tables the percentage of Cameroonian ASNs that advertise IPv6 prefixes has jumped from 0% to 33% in these few months.
Cameroon is turning into a regional success story.
More power to you all.
Regards
Hisham