[afripv6-discuss] Launch of the AF6TF

Janvier NGNOULAYE jnoulaye at uy1.uninet.cm
Wed Mar 21 19:26:18 SAST 2012

Hi Hisham,
That's great.
We now awaits the commitment of each other for the success of this project.
Locally here in Cameroon, after AfriNIC-15, ISOC Cameroon Chapter is  working to reinforce the ability of engineers through its project ImpactIPv6(impactipv6.isoc-cameroon.org), result of the Community grant programme of ISOC.
We hope to enroll many camaroonians engineers throughout this project, who can join by the way thy new African community: AF6TF.
Let go ahead ...

/Janvier
info at isoc-cameroon.org