[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 In South Africa

Pierre Van Vuuren (ZA) pierre.vanvuuren at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jan 13 10:47:31 SAST 2012

Hi Mark

I'm from South Africa and the state as of November last year was about 70 South African networks have IPv6 prefixes allocated to them, but only a view of those prefixes are routed on the IPv6 internet.
 For more detail check out this resource:
http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/dfp/all/?country=za

My gut tells me IS (Internet Solutions) and MWEB will have some IPv6 hosts.

will let you know if I found an IPv6 host.
Cheers

Pierre