[afripv6-discuss] Proposal for an African IPv6 Task force

Auwal Tata tatauwal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:10:14 SAST 2010

Hello Hisham and all,
I'm Auwal Tata, a systems administrator from Bayero University Kano
Nigeria. My attendance of the Afnog/Afrinic Kigali Meetings  served as
an eye opener as well as a morale booster to make me want to serve the
community. I will be glad to do all in my capacity to champion this
course. But firstly, it will be worthwhile to have an idea as to the
term of reference of the task force. Perhaps a look at that of other
regions will give us an idea as to how to adapt it to our peculiar
situations.