[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 Magic --- New from Microsoft --- SecureDirectAccess end to end

Latif LADID ("The New Internet based on IPv6") latif at ladid.lu
Sat Feb 21 20:55:40 SAST 2009

Hi Leo,

Regardless of the reasons and motivations, we need to have in each African
country some hands-on testbeds even small to learn the steps to take to
integrate v6 in their networks. This is just simple plumbing and only
qualified engineers will be able to do this properly as a show case and
guide folks into the right direction.

I am sure many in Africa are doing this and it would be good to share their
experience on this list.

Cheers
Latif