[afripv6-discuss] Configuring a 6to4 Relay in Cisco

Mohamed Lemine Ould Mohamed Vadel leminef at mauritel.mr
Tue Jun 12 13:02:36 SAST 2007

Hello Jordi, Thank you for this very important initiative.
I am the administrator of the network ISP of Maurinania.
Since the last meeting of Afrinic I am convinced of the necessity of putting
its network in IPv6.
I would want your supports and your assistance to prepare this migration
towards the IPv6. A migration which I plan before the end of year 2008.
what you advise me to begin?
Thank you in advance.

Mohamed Lemine Ould Mohamed Fadel
Chef Centre Internet/ADSL