[afripv6-discuss] details on 6diss workshop - Re: IPv6 - The current status in the tertiary education sector in South Africa

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Jul 14 09:47:53 SAST 2005

Andrew Alston,

We are interested in the V6 Workshop by 6DISS. Could you please send out more
details on this.

Who is organising it, agenda, venue etc.

As you may be aware, NIC-MW under Malawi SDNP has been allocated an IPv6 block on
2001:4820::/32 which we have been experimenting with, see http://www.ipv6.mw. We are
based within the University of Malawi and provide services to many other academic
institutions.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda