[afripv6-discuss] Some few Questions

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed May 18 17:14:21 SAST 2005

Hi Quincy,

IPv6 is ready for deployment, and the standardization status is done in the
sense that you will not buy now equipment that can't work tomorrow.

You can take a look to the last AfriNIC talk that I did regarding why IPv6
has many more advantages than just addresses.

Also, a lot of information is available at http://www.ipv6tf.org.

Regards,
Jordi