[AfrICANN-discuss] Universal Acceptance Day 2024

Y Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 15:19:07 UTC 2024

Congratulations 🎊

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: Matogoro Jabera <jaberamatogoro at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 3:11:22 PM
To: udomasa2011 <udomasa2011 at googlegroups.com>
Cc: General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net>; Udom Info <cive-examinations at googlegroups.com>; africann <africann at afrinic.net>
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Universal Acceptance Day 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to inform you that, with the technical guidance of Eng. Arnt from ICANN, we have successfully made our website UA-ready. We are now READY for #UA-adoption event on 28.03.2024.

Twitter Post and Registration: https://x.com/tcnpcollege/status/1772619774419218912?s=46&t=y32w7XBVzR-DV0Zhyk0uFA

We will have both onsite and remote participation for this event as we are sharing our story.

Regards,
--- Dr. Jabhera Matogoro Lecturer Department of Computer Science and Engineering College of Informatics and Virtual Education The University of Dodoma