[AfrICANN-discuss] Universal Acceptance Day 2024

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:18:44 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Participants successfully distinguished between "code points" and "glyphs".
In this context, a code point denotes the numerical value or position
assigned to a character within any coded character set, while a glyph
represents the typographic rendering of a character.

Follow and Retweet:
https://x.com/dr_matogoro/status/1774332779775320166?s=46&t=y32w7XBVzR-DV0Zhyk0uFA

Regards,
--- Dr. Jabhera Matogoro Lecturer Department of Computer Science and
Engineering College of Informatics and Virtual Education The University of
Dodoma