[AfrICANN-discuss] 2nd Call for Presentations TechDay ICANN 67 Cancun

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Feb 11 12:06:45 UTC 2020

We are looking reasonably good, but still have a slot or two.

Please note that the Monday is 2020-03-09 and not as in the original
email.

Please feel free to propose.

greetings, el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse \ / Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA / * | Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)