[AfrICANN-discuss] Invitation to join webinar on Crowdsourcing QoS data

Janusz Jezowicz janusz at speedchecker.com
Tue Feb 4 08:26:20 UTC 2020

I would like to invite members of this group to our webinar on
'Crowdsourcing QoS data on mobile and fixed networks' which will take place
Tuesday Feb 18 at 1:00 PM GMT.

The free webinar is aimed at QoS experts from telecom regulatory
authorities. The webinar will be hosted by Janusz Jezowicz from
SpeedChecker together with Oliver Johnson from Point Topic and we will
cover new developments in crowdsourcing and data collection of QoS
parameters.

Topics we will cover:

- what QoS crowdsourcing is and its comparison with other methods
- detailed benefits and drawbacks of crowdsourcing
- innovations in fixed crowdsourcing approaches
- Case studies from Bahrain, France and EU

LINK TO JOIN:
https://www.speedchecker.com/webinars/crowdsourcing-qos-data.html

I hope you find the topic interesting and hope to see you participating on
the 18th

Regards,

Janusz Jezowicz
SpeedChecker Ltd