[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN69 (Virtual)

abdelhakim chattaoui abdelhakim.chattaoui at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 05:51:55 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I like to propose a topic about Managed dns servers ( like OpenDns,
9.9.9.9, 1.1.1.2; 1.1.1.3 and many other):
- What are the benefits of these services?
- What are the impacts of internet stability and openings?
- Can we trust the managed DNS services.
There are many questions and we can have a very good discussion about
this topic.
Kind regards,
Chattaoui Abdelhakim