[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement for ICANN64

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:53:39 UTC 2019

Dear Tijani,

I had in mind the topics you have proposed as well. I am more
interested in what we need to do to prepare Africa for the next
application round in light of the discussion that that have been going
on related to the New gTLD Subsequent procedures. Happy to contribute
to the drafting process. I also second the timeline.

Thank you

Best Regards