[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement for ICANN64

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:08:50 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. The ICANN64 meeting in Kobe, Japan is
about 1.5 months away. We plan to have the Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting.
This is a call for topics for the statement for the meeting. Previous
statements can be accessed here
<https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/Joint+AFRALO-AfrICANN+Statements+Workspace>.

As is the norm, the topic that receives the most support will be selected.
A drafting team will then be constituted to prepare the statement. Please
note that the final statement should be prepared early to allow translation
into French. Please send your suggestions by *Wednesday, 6 February 2019*.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Sarah Kiden
AFRALO Secretariat