[AfrICANN-discuss] Four US states demand restraining order to stop the ICANN/IANA transition
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:34:09 UTC 2016
Thanks à lot Jean Robert..
Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------
De : Hountomey Jean Robert <jrhountomey at gmail.com>
Date : 30/09/2016 02:44 (GMT+00:00)
À : AfrICANN Community List <africann at afrinic.net>
Objet : [AfrICANN-discuss] Four US states demand restraining order to stop the ICANN/IANA transition
The attorneys general of ARIZONA, TEXAS, OKLAHOMA and NEVADA demand restraining order with five main claims:
* The contract is US government property and requires explicit Congressional approval before it can be handed over.
* The transition would violate the First Amendment.
* The NTIA did not follow the correct public comment procedures.
* The NTIA does not have the authority to hand over the contract.
* The transition does not properly protect the .gov and .mil top-level domains.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN