[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee Announces Selections - unfortunate Africa distribution

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sun Sep 4 12:42:37 UTC 2016

Only now? Have been saying this for years.

How would you ensure anything? Never mind that that the directors do NOT represent anyone's interests.

Maybe you ARE new at this, it seems.

I ain't, though, joined the party well before ICANN was formed.

But, let's whine on.

el
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4