[AfrICANN-discuss] bad ICANN nomcom diversity - Re: ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee Announces Selections - unfortunate Africa distribution

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:51:32 UTC 2016

Hi SM,

I responded to your email using my AFTLD hat (manager) since you needed
info on AFTLD. Be that as it may, i want to thank you and Dr. Nyirenda for
raising this issue, whereas it is a difficult conversation, we have to
confront the elephant in the room. Most of us are wearing multiple hats
because of involvement and willingness to serve, we should encourage this
so that we compete for the positions on merit.

Regards