[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [ianatransition] Blog: CCWG-Accountability Delivers Report to Chartering Organizations

Kawsu Sillah kawsu.sillah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 02:12:38 UTC 2016

Well received.

Thanks for sharing Seun!

Cheers,

Kawsu.

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Fyi,
>
> The much expected bit of the IANA transition is now done, awaiting
> approval of the chartering organisations.
>
> Regards

Best Regards,

[image: --]
Kawsu Sillah
[image: https://]about.me/ksillah
<https://about.me/ksillah?promo=email_sig>
AMBASSADOR <https://ideas.itu.int/page/view/933> ITU Telecom World Young
Innovators Competition.

Mobile : +220 9865300 |  6865300 | 3965300
Skype: profkawsu   |  Facebook: Kawsu.f.Sillah
<https://www.facebook.com/kawsu.f.sillah>
Twitter: @ksillah1  | LinkedIn: KAWSU SILLAH
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=103784437&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>