[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: Youth in Technology Facilitation Mechanisms-

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:44:44 UTC 2015

Thanks bro,

I am really interested, and will do my best to consider this.

--
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
(YALI) - ISOC IGF Ambassador
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme>
-

Blogger <http://tungali.blogspot.com>- Child Online Protection - ICANN
Fellow <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-18-en>.

*Join us for the 3rd edition of Mabingwa Forum
<http://mabingwa-forum.com/mabingwa-2014/registration/>. Sponsor a kid
<http://rudiinternational.org/donations/french/> for school! Be the Change
in rural DRC.*