[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Board waives Registrar insurance requirement

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sat Oct 3 11:44:31 UTC 2015

While this is good news for registrars everywhere bear in mind that a LOT of the registries still have an insurance requirement.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: Victor NDONNANG
Date: Saturday 3 October 2015 at 4:51 a.m.
To: "africann at afrinic.net<mailto:africann at afrinic.net>"
Subject: Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Board waives Registrar insurance requirement

Thank you for sharing Pierre,

This a great news! Especially for prospective registrars from Africa. Now that we have this barrier removed, I hope we will soon reach the number of 25 (MIG Works, Addis Ababa 2013) ICANN Accredited Registrars in Africa…
Best regards,
Victor.