[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [Chapter-delegates] Fwd: [Igfregionals] Invitation to participate in IGF2015 preparatory process

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:48:58 UTC 2015

Hi Dear  Jean Paul

Thank you for your question,I think that  inter-sessional work activities
is to help strengthen the IGF by contributing work.
Useful links  to help you to understand the concept of intersessional work.

Open Call for Input on Inter-sessional Work

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/176-igf-2015/preparatory-process/2142-open-call-for-input-on-inter-sessional-work

The Internet Governance Forum: Open Call for Input on Inter-sessional Work
Response from the Association for Progressive Communications

http://www.apc.org/en/system/files/OpenCallforInputonInter-sessionalWorkAPC.pdf

To participate in IGF 2015 inter-sessional work

The Intersessional_2015 Archives

http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/intersessional_2015_intgovforum.org/

IGF 2015 Preparatory Process: Open Consultation and December 2014 MAG
Meetings

http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/igf-2015-preparatory-process-open-consultation-and-december-2014-mag-meetings

For more information  please contact igf at unog.ch

Thanks

Cordialement
---------------------------------
ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

DGA & Co-Fondateur de ZIYARA
E-mail:bachar at ziyara.td
http://www.ziyara.td
https://twitter.com/bacharbong
Tél:0023566274284
N'djaména(Tchad)

|AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|

Thank you Abdeljalil Bachar,

I have one question on a new concept to all : What is " the intersessional
work" here ?

Thank you in advance.

Jean Paul