[AfrICANN-discuss] Happening now..Live from the US Congres

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:17:05 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Dr Eberhard Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> I had already been wondering about whether dyslexia is an entry
> requirement for ALAC participation after his performance of trying
> to read a simple resolution into the record at AFRALO/AfrICANN in
> Buenos Aires,

Sir, I expected that you would know the entry requirements by heart as the
experienced chap in the room, secondly it would have been good to have you
volunteer in reading the resolution since you think i was having difficulty.

> but for all I have been trying to do, discouraging
> participation is clearly none of.

[1]Oh indeed, i forgot to include the others. You may care to list them Sir
for accolades gathering.

> And I did not "come on a regional list", I have been subscribed and
> responded (in particular to childish postings like these) for quite a while.

Yeah i am still much young the last time i checked Sir. Perhaps you may
consider initiating comments that would also further help the region's
development instead of getting busy in a manner you described above.
Nevertheless weldone for keeping watch on the list so far Sir.

> I do not "act on a global list" I am a *member*, appointed by a
> chartered organization (ccNSO), of the CCWG Accountability in which
> he is a *participant*, and my sole interest is not waffling all day
> long about kumbaya but trying to actually do something against the
> railroading that is happening and going to happen.

Great achievement for being selected! congratulations Sir and good luck to
you and the selection team, i see the title makes the difference to you.

> Decidedly uninteresting, having to deal with amateurs all the time.

A contradiction of your previous claim, but again you know better as the
*pro* [1]

Cheers!
PS: In my culture we address the elderly with respect not that we
necessarily "respect" some of them but a wise elder reads between the lines
of the young and tries to earn the respect of the young.

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*