[AfrICANN-discuss] FACT SHEET: U.S.-United Kingdom Cybersecurity Cooperation...Inspiring.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:06:19 UTC 2015

While this may be good news for both country, I wonder why UK would see
banning of encryption as a strategy that can help them. Perhaps prime
minister forgot that most of his communications/transactions runs on https;
will be good news to hackers if such is implemented ;-)

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-30794953

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.