[AfrICANN-discuss] Involving the local community

Arsene Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:27:02 UTC 2015

Thanks Janvier,

Wishing you all the best for this important event. I can see how important such events are for our local communities, those who do not participate in global events/discussions.

I encourage others to follow this path.

Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Phone:+243993810967

ICANN Fellow | ISOC Member | Child Online Protection | Activist & Youth Leader | Internet Governance.
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)