[AfrICANN-discuss] Zimbabwe Holds its First DNS Workshop, Could this be a Step towards Better DNS Management?

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:16:11 UTC 2015

Hi Isaac

On 02/12/2015 19:46, Marketing Consultancy wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for sharing the resources and the advice. Could you also share
> with me the ZISPA's Lookup service link?.

http://www.zispa.org.zw/find.html

Just a lookup to check availability - does not indicate registrant
details (which it seems is what you are seeking). I am sure ZISPA would
be willing to have a discussion about greater transparency - but given
that they operate the co.zw sub-domain as a public service, cost may be
a consideration.

Might be worth discussing with POTRAZ (the Sponsoring Organisation) or
TelOne the technical contact.

Again (just a personal opinion), I would be more worried about 3 out of
4 nameservers in country, no IPv6, one nameserver not providing EDNS

https://www.huque.com/app/dnsstat/detail/zw/

Regards

Mike