[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: RFC 7624 on Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance: A Threat Model and Problem Statement

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:05:31 UTC 2015

Thanks Seun for sharing to benefit our community!!

Mamadou

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:52:07 +0100
From: seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
To: africann at afrinic.net
CC: rpd at afrinic.net
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: RFC 7624 on Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance: A Threat Model and Problem Statement

Hi,
This could be useful to internet users/providers that have interest/concern about internet privacy/surveillance.
The memo is still up for comments and anyone can contribute to improving it.
Cheers!
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2

Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
Thought this might be interesting/useful to several efforts.

avri

Surveillance: A Threat Model and Problem Statement