[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRINIC @10 - Thank you

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 8 13:45:36 UTC 2015

Exactly 10 years ago today, on 8 April 2005, AFRINIC was recognised as the world's fifth Regional Internet Registry (RIR). We're so proud of what the AFRINIC community has achieved over the last decade and would like to thank everyone who has been involved along the way for their support. We look forward to the next decade of spearheading Internet technology and Internet policy development throughout Africa and beyond together with you.

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015
Register to attend at http://internetsummitafrica.org/en/