[AfrICANN-discuss] Statment of the joint meeting of African community

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz
Sun Sep 28 16:36:50 UTC 2014

I don’t care if what I think matters or not…And Thankfully I’m free to say what I think!

It seems like you and many others have something to protect or to lose…but thankfully you cannot always ignore what others think. You can ignore it for sometimes but not for ever.

Some years ago, many researchers said, Africans will not have money to buy cellphones or mobiles services…. no need to invest there…So your research is not going to be very helpful to make change happen.

The real and simply fact is:

The RAA requirements document is a very US-centric document and as the Internet is growing, changes are needed…Technical requirements should be the same for everyone because of the “stability, security and resiliency of the Internet” but economic, legal and insurance environments are not the same in every regions of the world.

Like it or not the fact is there and change will happen one day, not very far from now.

Best regards,

Victor.