[AfrICANN-discuss] Looking for African ccTLD costs

Oluniyi D. Ajao [Web4Africa] info at web4africa.net
Thu Oct 2 11:20:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

Regarding "African ccTLDs and their costs", price vary widely from one
registrar to the other.
Web4Africa offers .ng at $93.75 per year and .com.ng/.org.ng at $15
pear. Also, .co.za at $12/year.

Obviously, pricing is one of the many factors why African ccTLDs perform
abysmally. How do you convince a young entrepreneur to make use of their
country's ccTLD when they can register .com/.net instantly for about
$12?

Warm regards,
--
Oluniyi D. Ajao,