[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 93, Issue 15

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Nov 18 15:33:33 UTC 2014

Dear Miss CAFEC,

actors
approach
closed vessel
community actors
contribution
debate
exclusive problem
expressed a concern
inconsistencies
intelligible formulations
perpelxe
regional organizations
stakeholder

More Bingo. Never mind the English, spelling and grammar.

Please note, that you are not communicating with the uninitiated.

el

On 2014-11-18 17:15, CAFEC wrote:

> Hello Dr,
> You certainly have more expertise than me and found a sense of common
> terms used. Apologies if my contribution has inconsistencies. Could you
> correct this inconsistency with intelligible formulations. I may be
> naive but I just expressed a concern.
> The transition from IANA should not be regarded as an exclusive problem
> to be discussed in a closed vessel.
> ECOWAS (http://www.ecowas.int/index5.php?lang=fr), ECCAS
> (http://www.ceeac-eccas.org/index.php/fr/?option=com_content&view=article&id=
> 2 & Itemid = 2), COMESA (http://www.comesa.int/), SADC
> (http://www.sadc.int/) are regional organizations in which almost all
> african countries are found as members according to their geographical area.
> The debate on the transition from IANA concerned states and actors in
> those states that are incurred. Most of these states are members of the
> GAC or may become.
> The involvement of regional organizations is a proposed community actors
> in the DRC during the plenary ICANN 51 given the delicacy of the subject
> in relation to the future management of the IANA.
> Your question leaves me perpelxe when we cry every day multiple
> stakeholder approach.
> *
> COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
>  *ICANN/AFRALO Member
> ISOC Member
> courriel:cafec3m at yahoo.fr
> téléphone: +243 998983491/+243813684512
>

> Le Jeudi 6 novembre 2014 10h25, Dr Eberhard Lisse <el at lisse.NA> a écrit :
>

> When I read
>
> African players
> African reality
> africa debate
> burden
> context
> debate
> identify
> illuminate the shadows
> multistakeholders approach
> plenary
> resources
> situation of insecurity
>
> I thought of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzword_bingo
>
> but then I have no idea what ECOWAS, ECCAS, COMESA and/or SADC might
> have to do with the IANA transition.
>
> greetings, el
>
> On 2014-11-06 11:04, Baudouin Schombe wrote:
>> Janvier actually, I fully share your view.  We have the daily
>> burden as recurrent and with the situation of insecurity.  AfriNIC
>> I think can help us to identify 2 or 3 resources person in the
>> field to lead the africa debate level and possibly illuminate the
>> shadows.  In this context, knowing the African reality, I proposed
>> at the ICANN 51 plenary in Los Angeles that this debate be opened
>> further involving ECOWAS, ECCAS, COMESA and SADC for all African
>> players participate in this debate in respect of multistakeholders
>> approach.  This is an extremely important debate and we need
>> africa gives his opinion on it.  Again, Janvier, thank you for
>> your contribution.

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/