[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [technical-issues] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- Remaining IPv4 Addresses to be Redistributed to Regional Internet Registries | Address Redistribution Signals that IPv4 is Nearing Total Exhaustion

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:57:32 SAST 2014

Perhaps you should read your previous message again; You imply Africa begs
for handbook and I say that is not usually the problem hindering v6
deployment in Africa, indicating what I think is the problem.
Since from your recent response you seem to have also agreed that the
problem isn't technical capabilities then I rest my case.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.