[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: USG/NTIA & IANA function's Contract

Ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:41:43 SAST 2014

Finally...It happens after almost 10Years.....:-)

Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Pierre Lotis NANKEP <lnankep at yahoo.fr> wrote:

Many thanks to Edward Snowden...

Hope that this new development/orientation will preserve the Internet from balkanization risks.

Propositions for next step :
1. IANA to become a simple technical department within ICANN;
2. ICANN to establish offices in each region/continent with staff respecting multi-stakehoder approach;
3. Root Servers to be equally distributed within continent;
4. etc.

--
Pierre Lotis NANKEP

Begin forwarded message: