[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: USG/NTIA & IANA function's Contract

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:53:35 SAST 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net> wrote:

> > Now the responsibility lies on us from the African community to promptly
> engage in the process that has just been launched so to make sure that the
> accountability framework to be defined as a replacement of USG/NTIA role
> related to the IANA function takes our views and expectations into
> consideration.

++1 I encourage use all to participate, most especially a call to youth as
this is the opportunity to be part of a global process from *start* that
will determine the future of Internet (as it relates to names and numbers).

This is what we younger generation will get to operate with, so we should
get involved! At the same time, our older generation should contribute
their experience not just for themselves but for sake of entire Africa
Internet community

Thanks for the share Adiel

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng