Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Fadi Chehadé: If We Fragment The Internet, 'It Will Not Be The Internet As We Know It'

bouba djamaab at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 31 09:59:31 SAST 2014

Happy everytyhing my brother,

nice to read you again...good article...

----
Eng. Djamaa BOUBA
Director of Normalisation and Cooperation
National Agency for ICTs
Yaoundé-Cameroun
Email (Pro) : bouba at antic.cm
GSM : +237 77 32 46 17

Le Vendredi 31 janvier 2014 0h07, Victor Ndonnang <ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz> a écrit :

No one wants a fragmented Internet…Interesting interview of the ICANN CEO about the importance of keeping the Internet One and Open.

"If we cannot find a way to govern the Internet in an equal footing, in an open transparent way this year, we might descend into a fragmented version of the Internet," Chehadé said. "The moment we fragment the Internet it is possible there will be tariffs between borders, there will be rules... it will not be the internet as we know it."

More on: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/24/fadi-chehade-davos_n_4635949.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=4156157,b=facebook

Victor Ndonnang.