[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance session in Next AFRINIC Meeting

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jan 9 08:13:30 SAST 2014

And distributing numbers and setting up rules for the same is classical IG.

What is PDP if not a subset of IG?

Lets look for a classical definition of IG: Internet Governance is the
development and application of shared principles, norms, rules,
decision-making procedures and programs that shape the evolution and
use of the internet.

>From that definition, Afrinic has always been part of the IG process.
Lets not forget that Internet Governance is not the IGF.