[AfrICANN-discuss] Complaint from Sudan to ICANN

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:26:19 SAST 2014

@Eberhard, thanks for providing reference to a scenario

@Michele *Sign* ;) actually i got you loud and clear. What i am asking(okay
maybe not asking but saying) is that; isn't rules like this really
restricting ICANN from acting global as it 'seem' to desire. I just think
some exceptions should be made when it comes to country sanctions as it
relates to global internet critical infrastructure.

Perhaps this is not a big deal to us yet, until we perhaps offend US as a
country or continent ;)

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*