_[AfrICANN-discuss]_Fadi_Chehadé:_If_We_Fra gment_The_Internet, _'It_Will_Not_Be_The_Interne =?utf-8?Q?t=5FAs=5FWe=5FKnow=5FIt'=5F?=

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Feb 4 11:49:38 SAST 2014

I personally think this whole debate should go onto the 1net
Discussion list but, of course the below is nonsense.

First of all, governments have nothing to do with ccTLDs, per se,
secondly who cares about a non-lack of competences when the outcomes
are are the same.

As I have said before, we Africans are educated and speak many
languages, hence we can participate eloquently in debates, but
actual work is something frowned upon.

Running a ccTLD Register is not rocket science...

el

on 2014-02-04, 10:45 Pierre Lotis NANKEP said the following:
> Le Lundi 3 février 2014 19h50, Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net> a écrit :
[...]
>>>When we are still struggling to managed simple ccTLDs,
> This is a matter of mismanagement (Government), it don't means that
> there is lack of competences. Country ccTLD Registry need to put the
> right person at the right place...
[...]

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/