Re: _[AfrICANN-discuss]_Fadi_Chehadé:_If_We_Fra gment_The_Internet, _'It_Will_Not_Be_The_Interne =?utf-8?Q?t=5FAs=5FWe=5FKnow=5FIt'=5F?=

bouba djamaab at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 3 10:28:49 SAST 2014

Great statement...agree.

----
Mr. Djamaa BOUBA

Le Dimanche 2 février 2014 11h46, Pierre Lotis NANKEP <lnankep at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

Between the desire / wish / dream and the reality, there is a gap ... a big gap!

NSA in the U.S. and other intelligence services or espionages (Western countries, Chinese, ...) will eventually convince Nations / Sovereign State to have their own Internet.

Africa will lose nothing, let's not be alarmist, Africa must understand the issues and adapt itself to survive ...

According to their different strategic interests, Nations / Sovereign States will interconnect their Internet (p2p, multilateral peering, etc ...)

The wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Sudan, CAR, ... reinforce our position with regard to the future of Internet architecture.

In addition, political unrest manipulated by the major world powers (eg, Ukraine, Thailand, etc ...) are also drawing our attention to the precautions for the benefit of our peoples.

We must stop playing activists just to please our former colonial masters ...

Globalization has not only the positive effects ...

--
Pierre Lotis NANKEP