[AfrICANN-discuss] 3rd Call for Presentations for TechDay at ICANN Buenos Aires

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Nov 6 16:02:46 SAST 2013

So far we have one presentation from Latin America (and the host
presentation).

We still can accommodate 1 or 2 presentations, so please feel free
to email us.

greetings, el

on 2013-10-16 07:43 Dr Eberhard W Lisse said the following:> Hi,

> so far we haven't had any responses from Latin America...
>
> el
>
> On 2013-09-09 10:42 , Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
>> As usual we shall be organizing TechDay on Monday of the coming
>> ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires.
>>

>> Please submit ideas for presentations to the list addresses where
>> this message appears or to any of the following email addresses:
>>
>> el at lisse.na ondrej.filip at nic.cz
>>
>> This time we would like to have an Latin American focus, if
>> possible, hence Latin American presenters are strongly encouraged
>> to come forward.
>>
>> As we have no budget presenters are responsible for their own
>> transport and room and board.
>>
>> As the name suggests, talks must be of a technical (or
>> operational, perhaps even administrative) nature, and should
>> revolve around TLDs, but otherwise we are quite open.
>>

>> Please forward this to gNSO and other lists as well :-)-O
>>
>> el

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/