[AfrICANN-discuss] TransformAfrica 2013

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 12:49:02 SAST 2013

Cheers.. It was the last shot before I close talking shop....

On 2 November 2013 03:54, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> Blah blah
>
> el
>
> --
>
> Sent from Dr. Lisse's iPhone 5
>

> On Nov 1, 2013, at 22:31, Ymshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello there.
> I am glad to read about this positive way of 'thinking' for a change
> whereby we in Africa seek solution to our problems by us and those caused
> for us by externalities due to our unconditional or unknowingly ecceptance
> of whatever was offered to us which is now a problem ie. the Culture of
> thinking that best solutions should come from outside Africa.
> Well said ....now, "where do we start?" First is the MDG Target relevant
> to the ICT Sector if there is one...will it solve was our problem?
> "Communication"
> We spend alot of time travelling to attend endless gathering talking about
> same issues for Decades now - no change - what changes is the people who
> get up and speak about the same issues or vent out solutions based on
> foreign contexts. It has become a profession to Attend meetings instead of
> utilizing resources to provide solutions that work for us.
>
> It is pleasing to see what Rwanda is doing...well done Rwanda:-):-)
> Let us all try to copy by 1st increasing literacy level while struggling
> to keep alive and free..
>
> Tz did something remarkable in the past by investing in Education thats
> why it is the hub of peace despite being classified to be relatively
> poor...it is a very rich country if Peace and Harmony could be converted
> into any Currency!
>
> Let me stop talking and go do something positive...
> Cheers.
> Yassin
> Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone, 5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce, Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*