[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [africs-ig] Africa report

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue May 28 22:54:34 SAST 2013

Monsieur Adiel,

The most costly aspect in such scenario is not the $$ but the hrs ...
Especially the hrs(time) needed from the people who have real, solid
knowledge and experience to bring...

Chicken and egg?

$$$ for hrs?

Sorry, I do not have an answer...

Nnenna is being very gracious (God bless her), where are the others who
have "headspace" to offer?