[AfrICANN-discuss] Selected host countries for AFRINIC Training Workshops 2013

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu Mar 14 13:48:20 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Further to our Call for Local Hosts for 2013 AFRINIC Training Workshops,
we are pleased to announce the list of selected host countries:

Cameroon
Central African Republic
Gabon
Ethiopia
Kenya
Zambia (AFRINIC-18)
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisia
Lesotho
Malawi
South Africa
Benin
Nigeria
Senegal

The selected hosts will be contacted individually for the next step.

Visit our website:
http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/880-selected-host-countries-for-afrinic-training-workshops-2013

Regards,

The AFRINIC Training Squad (Follow us on Twitter @AFRINICTraining)

--
Ms. Babusha Radhakissoon                        Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Social Media/Online Engagement Officer          Fax:   +230 466 67 58